Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Happy Birthday Cards and a video!

Hello everyone :-)   I am back with a couple cards and a video!  I haven't posted in a while since we celebrated my husband's 43rd birthday this weekend...Happy Birthday hubby!!!!!  I'm so excited to be back to crafting and making cards and videos.  I hope you like them. 

This is one of the cards on the video, with the other card, I used a different color (Perfect Plum).


Recipe:  SU Basic Black cardstock 4 1/4 x 5 1/2
SU Whisper White cardstock 4 x 5 1/4
SU Taken With Teal cardstock 3 3/4 x 5
I used the Happy Birthday Cuttlebug folder on the Taken With Teal layer, and the other card is the same folder with SU Perfect Plum layer (both cards are identical except for the top color
I rubbed white pigment ink on the top of the embossed images
I used Papertrey Ink Black grossgrain ribbon



3 comments:

  1. Love this card and video Gina! I am gonna try that trick with the pigment ink. I need that folder too! So cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Gina, I enjoyed listening to your very talented little helper. She sure knows how to work that cuttle bug. I need to make more male cards, and yours will be perfect. Thanks
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Gina~ I am one of your newest followers. I loved this video & your little girl in the background, just precious (& smart too).
    Thanks for sharing this & your other crafty adventures so far.
    You have a nice blog.
    I am sure I will be back.
    Happy crafting,
    Sonia

    ReplyDelete