Thursday, February 24, 2011

Another Award-Hurray!!!!!


I was so happy to see a message from Lisa over at http://momtooneson.blogspot.com/! She was sweet enough to give me some Liebster Blog love!!! Now, it is my duty to chose 3-5 other new blogs to share this award with. There is soooo much talent, and especially new talent out there...it's nice to give some recognition. My choices for this Liebster Blog award are as follows...
Please go check out these lovely and talented ladies and show them some love! I am going to each of their sites to let them know I have an award for them here at my site, and hopefully they will pay it forward and chose 3-5 of their choices to receive this award.
I hope to continue making crafty friends, and sharing this wonderful hobby with you all! I know...enough about the sap! See you guys soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment