Friday, February 25, 2011

KYLIE'S FIRST VIDEO...



Well... Hello everybody!! I am feeling much better now! Unfortunately, the star of this video, Kylie (my 4 year old) has had a fever the last 2 days. Makes me so sad when my babies are sick :(

Kylie and I worked on this video Tuesday, and she did a fantastic job. She told me that she didn't want to do the video on her own, but she would be my helper, so we did one together. She knows quite a bit about what to do, and she is very talkative, so she might be giving me a run for my money soon! lol! We worked on a card for her to give to her BFF Eleena, which is turning 5 next Wednesday. I hope you enjoy our video! It is long-20 mins, but my hubby couldn't bear to cut out any parts his little angel was in! lol! Thanks editor Tom!!


I couldn't get the videos on here...my setup is different now. Anyway, here are the links to youtube.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_AKOJin-BKo Part 1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yB-vipmlUak Part 2

4 comments:

  1. To Kylie:
    You did a fantastic job on your video & your card turned out very beautiful. I know Elena is going to love it. I hope you are feeling better, and I hope you will get your mommy to video you making more cards.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kylie,
    You sure are an excellent operator of the crafting tools. You sure handled that ATG like a pro and a master of the cuttle bug. I have seen you work it before, and you make a great sandwich! Your card turned out beautiful, and your BFF will love it. Ohhh hi mom.LOL
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope Kylie feels better soon! I'm going to stop by tomorrow so my 5 yr old can watch with me! She loves watching videos of fellow "scrappers" as she calls it! She is also a big HK fan!!
    I am coming from Ash's blog. Congrats on your award!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is beyond adorable! Kylie, you are such a wonderful crafter. I hope u can show me how to make cards when I come over.

    Love you!
    Tisha

    ReplyDelete