Friday, February 25, 2011

Another Submission Card for 4 Challenges!



I guess I have been busy today! A lot of Blog time, I love it!
Recipe for card:
I made this Spring card using Walk in My Garden Cricut cart.
All the paper is from my scraps pile-hurray for me!
Kraft cardstock for the A2 base, yellow and green for the layer.
I used the EK Success border punch for the scallop edge, and the
Cuttlebug folder-Stylized Flowers for the embossing
Wheelbarrow cut at 2 1/2" from the Walk in my Garden cart, brown for base and pattern paper for the layer
White signo gel pen for all the stitching, felt flowers with bling are from the Michael's $1 section (leaves I cut out), as is the felt butterfly.
Sentiment is from Scrappy Moms Designer's Choice stamp set


I am submitting this card for the following Challenges:

http://papercutzchallenge.blogspot.com/ for Challenge #80-Spring Card
http://www.lindascreativity.blogspot.com/ Embossing Challenge
http://fantabulouscricut.blogspot.com/2011/02/challenge-me-monday-48.html-Challenge 48-Emboss It
http://www.creativetimeforme.com/2011/02/throwback-thursday-challenge-episode.html-#167 Walk in My Garden cart

Hope you guys like it!

21 comments:

  1. great card TFS I have a blog award for you over at http://ladyluvbug.blogspot.com/2011/02/lon-g-over-due-thank-you.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your card!! It is so cute! I am your newest follower. TFS!!!

    Ashley =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do like your card! Beautiful! I am your #72 follower! http://comopark1886.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just love this - so cute!
    Thanks for joining us at Creative Sisters Monday Challenge. Hope you will stop by my blog for another chance at some blog candy!

    Patti Ross
    www.pattilynncreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gina this card is just lovely. I love the colors and all the faux stitching. You did a great job.

    Thank you for joining us on Creative Sisters Monday Challenge.

    Linda
    www.lindascreativity.blogspot.com

    I'm a new follower!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your card,nice layout,SUPER JOB!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card. Love all of the details. Thanks for playing along with us at FCCB.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, this is absolutely adorable! LOVE all the details you added. Hugs, Karen

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute card Gina! LOVE it! TFS!

    ♥Ashley

    ReplyDelete
  10. I just love your card. Wish I had that Cartridge. Thanks for sharing your beautiful card. Just became a follower. :0)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful! Thanks for joining us at FCCB.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh Gina I love your card. The flowers and embossing are so sweet. Also love the wheelbarrel. You did a fantastic job. Hugs, Anne :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. gina, you barrel of flowers is soooo pretty. perfect card for the coming season.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Gina! I am your newest follower! love what you did with this card. You brought an older cricut cart "Back to life." makes me want to get out mine and try something with it. Thanks for you nice comments on my blog as well!
    Michele
    http://fishmememoriesandmore.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is very pretty! Thanks for joining us at FCCB!

    ReplyDelete
  16. So cute and full of country charm :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love the color selection! Very cute!!!Thanks for participating over at My Creative Time!

    Design Team Member, Abby

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love your card.....I also made a wheelbarrow since I didn't have this great little cartridge. I have an old wheelbarrow just like this that I plant flowers....it was posted on my blog about a year ago...I agree with you that it makes a beautiful card and you did a beautiful job. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete