Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Challenge Entry for Peachy Keen and Scrappy Moms!!!

I submitted this card for the Peachy Keen Stamps-Sketch Challenge #46, and the Scrappy Moms Stamps Terrific Tuesday Challenge-Create a Critter.



Recipe:  PaperTrey Ink Kraft Cardstock for base.  Standard A2 card- 5 1/2 x 4 1/4
2 panels have SU Melon cardstock (?) not sure.  Pattern paper is from DCWV 8 x 8 stack
Special Delivery sentiment is from a Scrappy Moms stamp set-Designer's Choice-rectangle is 1x3, layer 1/4 smaller
Square on card is with base of SU Creamy Caramel 3x3 and 1/4 inch smaller for each layer  
Mini white button brads, white uniball signo gel pen for stitching (alot of it!!!), 2 small flower embellishments
Bear from Create-a-Critter cut at 2 1/2.  Used my gypsy to hide the facial features of bear, and used Peachy Keen
Stamps-PK754 Critter Faces Set A Medium, Glossy Accents for the cute nose




         

14 comments:

  1. I love the bear. The face is so adorable!!

    Tisha

    ReplyDelete
  2. So DARLING! I love the background paper and colors you used! Thank you for playing along with us at Scrappy Moms Stamps! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Like ur blog style! The colors are fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh......what a cutie!
    Kathie
    http://kathleessnippitsncricuts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww I LOVE this pretty card. It's SO cute!
    Thanks for playing along with us at Peachy Keen. Good luck! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable, I love your bear! TFS Cathryn67 :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your card is adorable! Love the attention to detail, the button brads, the speckled dress. Pink and brown looks great together! Thanks for joining the PK challenge and good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh she is adorable! Your blog is so much fun I love all the color and flowers.
    Thanks for the sweet comment. I am so happy I found your blog.
    Hugs,
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello nice to meet you...I am a follower now too, thanks for following my blog, happy crafting! :) I love your card and the faux stitching is just to cute I myself use it a lot. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Gina!
    Thought I left a comment about your card, but I can't find it on here. Well, the point is...BETTER LATE THAN NEVER!, right?! Your bear is so adorable! I have been wanting the Peachy Keen face stamps for such a long time, but couldn't figure out what size & kind to get. Thanks for the info on your recipe! And those button brads...I LOVE THEM! Have to find them!
    Can't wait to see what else you have done!
    Hugs from R.I.,
    Lau
    bunniescraps.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. what an adorable card! love the colors you chose! thanks for playing with us at Scrappy Moms Stamps!
    liz :o)

    ReplyDelete