Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day everyone!!!!

I worked on a video last night showing how I made this card.  I thought of the sentiment, and hope it fits with the card, and it's not too corny! heehee..  My daughter was in the room with me.  She loves to work on cards while I am making cards.  She kinda distracts me a little, but I should be happy she wants to hang out.  Soon enough, I'm sure, she won't want to :0(.  Anyway, here the card is with the recipe, and the video.  Hope you enjoy, and I hope you all have a great day with your loved ones!!!!!!

Recipe:  SU Basic Black cardstock, scraps of red for 1st layer, and heart layer
Hearts image cut from Wedding Solutions at 2 3/4
Black polka dot paper and black and white stripes paper from a slice 8x8 paper pad
Pearl from Michael's dollar bin, white signo uniball pen for writing and stitching (not included on video)
Embossed with American Crafts red embossing powder, versamark, and heat tool
Border punch on the black/white stripe layer is from EK Success.



7 comments:

  1. Great card Gina! I love Kylie helping u! Your videos are awesome!

    Tisha

    ReplyDelete
  2. btw...you won the giveway. Hugs, Debi

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card is super adorable! Thanks for sharing :)

    -Kara
    karassweetcreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this card; it's very pretty! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Gina, and big helper! What beautiful cards you both made. You should let your helper make a video to show other little crafters some inspiration. Great job, and I enjoyed watching.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is very pretty!! Great Job!! I'm one of your newest followers and I look forward to seeing your future creations!

    Hugz,
    Ash
    http://cricut-crazed-lady.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete