Monday, February 21, 2011

I've missed crafting!!

I just wanted to give you guys a quick update.  I haven't been posting lately because I haven't been feeling well since last Wednesday.  I have a sinus infection, lost my voice, and I am just now getting it back.  I finally got up the energy to work on a video this evening (yay me!), but I wasn't able to find the adapter to get the video onto the computer.  I looked everywhere!!!  Very frustrating :(.   Hopefully I can go to Best Buy tomorrow when my hubby gets home from work and get another one, then I can post it tomorrow night.   Well, until tomorrow then! 
Crafty love,
Gina

5 comments:

  1. Feel better soon Gina! Look forward to your projects.

    Hugs,
    Patty
    creativediva98.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope u are able to find it soon! Can't wait to see what u made!

    Tisha

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad you're feeling better. Looking forward to your next video.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Keep feeling & getting better. Looking forward to the video.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope you are feeling better soon, come visit, I have an award for you :)

    ReplyDelete