Friday, February 11, 2011

Paisley Frog Card for Kylie (my 4 yr old)

Hello everyone!  I have made a card and a video using the cute huggy frog on the Paisley Cartridge.  I made this card for my daughter Kylie.  She is always making me cards and crafts, and she asked me the other day why I never made her a card, like I do for my blog.  I told her, you know, you're right!  So last night I decided to make her a card using green, which is her favorite color, and I added an Action Wobble (which she loved!).  I hope you enjoy this video and card. 

RECIPE:   Base-SU Basic Black cardstock-  4 1/4 x 5 1/2
layers:  green layer- 4 x 5 1/4, orange pattern- 3 3/4 x 5  both came from my scraps pile
Frog:  Paisley Cartridge cut at 3" page 35, google eyes
Stamp:  Stampendous Love stamp set
Ribbon:  Michael's
Stickles:  Ranger Diamond Stickles
Motion:  Action Wobble

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for stopping by my blog & becoming a follower. I'm following you now too and you have made some fantastic projects. You already do videos! Wow. (Don't think I'll ever get to that level.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Gina! The card is very cute and don't you just love those action wobbles!! I am now a follower of your blog as well!! Thanks for following mine!!

    http://ibecircled.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete