Friday, February 18, 2011

I got another award, woo hoo!

I got another wonderful Liebster award from Cathe at ovalemamas.blogspot.com!   Cathe, you are awesome!  When you guys get a chance, go on over to her terrific blog and check her out!   In order to receive this award, I have to chose 3-5 blogs that are new, like mine, and leave them a message that I have nominated them.  Then, hopefully they will pay it forward and chose 3-5 of their own blog nominations and post about it! 


And, my nominees are.......drum roll please.....lol! 

Lau over at http://www.bunniescraps.blogspot.com/

Shar over at http://craftingpassionz.blogspot.com/

 Giang over at http://nnhgiang.blogspot.com/


The crafting world is so talented, kind and encouraging.  I'm glad my cousin, Tisha,  go give her a looksie! ;), inspired me to take the plunge into the blogging world.  I am having so much fun!!!!

6 comments:

  1. You deserve it Gina! Congrats!! I can't wait to see u next month!

    Tisha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Gina Thankyou for that! That was so unexpected and such a lovely surprise!!!
    Hugs to you girl
    ps I snagged your blinkie
    pps your blog is gorgeous and your creations WOW
    muwah
    shar

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on your award! You certainly deserve recognition! I just watched all of your videos and really enjoyed them. Your daughter is a hoot! My son gets into my videos too! I just chuckled! So cute!!! Please keep those videos coming!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am here again. How did you put the award icons (Stylish Blogger and Liebster) onto the right of your blog. I would like to do the same. Tks a lot.

    ReplyDelete