Saturday, January 29, 2011

Challenge

I am posting this card for a challenge over at twoscraptasticgals.blogspot.com.  The challenge is to use the Create a Critter cartridge.  I am using mine with this adorable hippo!!!!!


Recipe:  Papertrey Ink Spring Rain base A2 card
Layer:  Stampin' Up Old Olive cardstock
Pattern:  from My Mind's Eye Partytime collection
Ribbon:  Papertrey Ink Black
Blue stickles on Hippo's flower, Google Eyes, dots around base with Black signo broad pen
Archival Black ink with Happy Birthday stamp from TPC Studios

4 comments:

  1. So very cute! I love the paper! I so want it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gina, This is so bright and cheerful. I haven't played with my Cricut enough lately. Someone's birthday will be brightened by this cute card! I am one of your new followers! hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. AW, he's adorable, great job, love the party hat paper. Thank you so much for visiting my blog and becoming a follower. I am now your newest follower ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is such a cute card...I really want the Create a Critter cartridge. Thanks for visiting my blog and becoming a follower.

    Cathe
    ovalemama@gmail.com
    http://ovalemamas.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete