Thursday, April 7, 2011

I'm Back!!!!!!

I am back from vacation, and soooo happy!  I had a great time with the family in Florida, but I'm glad to be back and be able to craft in my little space :0)  The second best thing about vacation-first being with my family, was having a washer and dryer!!!!  Weird, huh?  I currently have to go out to the laundry room, and it's a pain!  Well, loved washing clothes in convenience, but it's over now...   :(

Anyway, while I was gone, some great stuff happened! 

First, I received my blog candy from auntiemargsblog.blogspot.com.  She had a giveaway for 100 followers, and I won!!!! 
Here is the great candy I won:

Super cute, stickers, chipboard pieces, etc.  I love it!  Thanks Auntie Marg!!!!




Second, I received the Versatile Blogger Award 3 times!!!!!  From LAURIE at scrapsbysissy.blogspot.com , she has a beautiful blog, and does even more beautiful work!  Be sure to drop by her blog and become a follower.  TISHA from tishascraftcove.blogspot.com, which is a beautiful person I have the pleasure of being related to :)  We're cousins!  Go check out her awesome blog, too.  The third award came from JANICE at cricutology.blogspot.com.  I met my new bloggy friend, Janice, while I was on vacation in Florida.  She is the nicest person, and I'm lucky to have met such a talented and sweet fellow crafter in person.  She does awesome videos.  To receive this award, I am supposed to tell 7 things about me...I have to think about this one, and pay it forward to 15 other blogs.  I will get to this soon, I promise, but I wanted to acknowledge this award and say thanks!!!!!!

Well, I will be posting a card very soon, so glad to be back with all my bloggy friends!!!!!

Crafty Love, Gina

No comments:

Post a Comment