Sunday, April 10, 2011

Video and a card!

I finally got to post a video!  Woo hoo!  I am going to be submitting this for the My Pink Stamper Blog hop challenge. 
It's a little blingy with the glitter for a boy card, but I really liked it!





Card Recipe:  PTI White for base-A2, SU Black for layer, My Mind's Eye Party Time paper for pattern and cupcake bottom.
Cupcake frosting cut with PTI Spring Rain Blue and Martha Stuart Glitter run through Zyron for adhesive.
Orange ribbon from dollar store, red button from PTI with hemp from SU adhered with glue dot
Sentiment from Scrappy Moms

10 comments:

  1. Love your card & video. Your little one sure was a big help. The colors are perfect for a boy...a little glitter icing on the cupcake is just the right amount of sparkle for a boy.
    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the colors you used Gina! Great card. Your little helper sounds adorable.

    Leslie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kylie was such an awesome helper. I can't wait to see what u come up with for the hop!

    Tisha

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I am now following you as well. Love the polka dots you used on this card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card and video!! I LOVE those colors!! You totally ROCK!!!

    Hugs,
    Tanya

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi, Gina! Your card is so cute and the video is good too. I love the polka dotted paper.
    I dropped by to tell you that I have an award for you. It's waiting to be picked up at my blog whenever it's convenient for you. Congratulations!

    Anniebee
    anniebeescraftroom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW! Gina, I love the card, check out our new post! www.adrujucrafts.blogspot.com
    -Adrianna :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh gina...love your kid. he put a big smile on my face. it reminded me of my son when little. great little helper. :)

    your card and video are super! and i love the colors too. great work you do. i liked visiting a lot. :P

    hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gina, your card is so cute, love the polka dot paper and the glitter on the cupcake. Your little helper did a good job helping you. Hugs, Anne :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is beautiful! I am a new follower sent by Momo. Would love for you to visit my blog.

    Arlene.
    http://waterdots.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete