Friday, April 8, 2011

The Sky's the Limit card I made...


This is the card I had made before I went on vacation, but I wasn't able to get the video down to a reasonable time (17 minutes is too long!)  So I decided to just share this with you. 

The recipe is:
Portrait card base using PTI Kraft Cardstock
Pattern paper from stash, and the bird is an image I cutout from one of these pieces of 2 sided paper and used dimensionals
Blue bling from Michael's for birds eye
Fiskars Apron Lace border punch
Journaling punch from EK Success, I believe
Sentiment from Scrappy Moms with brown embossing powder and Versamark Ink
Inked edges with SU Close to Cocoa ink
Button from PTI with some hemp tied in a bow, and adhered with a glue dot
Brown ribbon from PTI tied in a bow :)

I hope you like it!

8 comments:

  1. Pretty card. Love the colors and the bird.
    Hugs, Anne :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so creative Gina! I love that it's so different! That border punch is now on my list! must go shopping soon!

    Tisha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice card, love the colors.
    Thanks for stopping by my blog.
    I now follow you as well. :)

    Ruby

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Gina! Great card!!!
    I am now YOUR newest follower. :-)

    -Kim G

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you Gina, I'm going to join your site also. I really like it thanks for inviting me.

    Sincerely

    Donna Scrapp'n Nana

    http://scrappnana.blogspot.com/

    www.mycmsite.com/dmdegraw
    want to look, I would love you too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Gina, great card, I love the colors. I just became a your newest follower. I hop you stop by my blog and follow me as well.
    Thank you, and have a great weekend.
    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adorable card, Gina. I'm now a follower too since you were kind enough to visit me and become a follower of my blog too!)
    ~ Jude ~
    Judestersworld@blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Pretty card! Love the background paper!
    Thanks for visiting my blog and following me, I have returned the favor!!
    Looking forward to seeing more of your creations.

    ReplyDelete