Thursday, April 21, 2011

Look at what I won!

So super cool,  I won these items from Alex and Ruthie's Ustream at the end of March.  I answered a question correctly that Alex from http://www.youhadmeatcraft.com/ asked, and I won all this!!!!!

The company is PSA Essentials, and they have some awesome stamps, a cool stamper, and personalized stamps too!  I got a personalized stamp, and I love it!  Thanks Alex, Ruthie and PSA Essentials!  I can't wait to do some cute projects with these stamps :)

As always, thanks for stopping by!
Gina

3 comments:

  1. Congrats, looks like some really fun stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad you posted this! I love them and so want to order from them too!

    Tisha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! I've been eying the PSA essential stamps for a while...

    Thanks for visiting my blog :)

    ReplyDelete