Wednesday, March 30, 2011

While on vacation...

Tom and Kylie made a little video for you.  Not what you are expecting, but here it is!! 

Well, before you see it, a little background first.  We arrived in Orlando on March 18th and went to the Bluegrass Festival at Fort Christmas where they had a Craft Fair.  Do you know who was there?  Janice from http://cricutology.blogspot.com/.  She had a booth there with a friend, and I met her!!!  If you haven't been to Janice's blog, it's awesome, and her youtube videos are fun and informative.  She is such a sweet person, I'm so glad to have met her and her adorable son in person!  I hope we become great friends!!!!   I bought one of Janice's cards, that Kylie chose (great choice Kylie!), and a gift for Kylie's BFF Eleena that Janice's friend made.  It's a beautiful purse made out of material...super cute!  Here are pictures of our beautiful finds...
Next, Janice from http://cricutology.blogspot.com/ is doing some wonderful videos using the Dinosaur Tracks Cartridge, my hubby Tom was watching with me, and this is what he was inspired to create-if you know Tom, you know this is totally him!  Kylie helped too, it was a stormy Monday here in Orlando, and they found something fun to pass the time with.  My crafty family!  Tom used the video software on the computer, and the headphones for sound (I don't have a built in microphone on my laptop).  Did I mention they were playing with playdough?


Just a little entertainment compliments of Kylie and Tom...this is supposed to be a meteor hitting the tree, and the dinosaur eating an Orange (since we're in Florida!). 

Well, hopefully I'll be able to stay in contact...crafty love!
Gina

4 comments:

  1. Lucky you. I hope some day I will get to meet at least one of my blogging friends.
    The video was fantastic. Please give my compliments to the creators. (Maybe that should be a monthly feature on your blog.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How creative! Great video. Enjoy Orlando.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is AWESOME! What a great father-daughter creation! You Rock Tom and Kylie! Isabella wants to play too!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG that was too darn sweet! Hope you are having a great vacation!

    ReplyDelete