Tuesday, April 12, 2011

More Awards!

I was so happy to check and find 3 more awards!!!!  I am so happy to have received them :)

I received the Versatile Blogger award from Anniebee from anniebeescraftroom.blogspot.com , and Kathlee from  kathleessnippitsncricuts.blogspot.com, thanks so much, ladies!!!!!  I need to:

1. Pay it forward to 15 of my favorite blogs
2. Share 7 things about myself



I also received an award from Tisha from tishascraftcove.blogspot.com, she is such a sweetie (and my cousin!), and gave me this cool award.  There are only two rules for this award:
1. Post about it on your blog , and link back to the sender, and thank them. 
2. Pass onto those who visit you regularly and leave comments is what is required. 
I will be doing all of these recognitions next week!  As most of you know, Tisha and I will be hosting our very first blog hop!  It will start with Tisha at tishascraftcove.blogspot.com, and end with me, here.  Please stop by if you have a chance, we will have some super duper awesome bloggers and some sweet candy!!!!!  Tell all you friends, it's April 15th-April 17th. 
I am working on my projects for the hop, and concentrating on that, and will be paying it forward soon.  Thanks again for the wonderful awards!!!!!
 
Gina
 

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on your awards!!! Looking forward to your hop!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Gina!! Congrats on the awards!! So happy for you!! Karen♥

    ReplyDelete