Monday, March 14, 2011

Butterfly Card & Video!


Video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KcA0nuX5fdI

Recipe: PTI White cardstock, Standard A2 size
Pattern paper-4 x 5 1/4 from Prima Mktg The Breathe Paper Collection by Corina Nielsen
PTI White snow satin ribbon
Scrappy Moms sentiment from Sweet Somethings
Peachy Keen stamps for face-Critter Faces-set A Medium
White mini prima flower and turquoise bling from Michael's dollar bin
Stickles
Create-a-Critter cartridge-butterfly cut at 3 1/2 -only 1 layer PTI Blue and SU Turquoise cardstocks
Black pigment ink


I made a butterfly card :) I hope you guys like it!! I was working with my 2 year old Tyler in the room with me, Kylie was at Preschool for a couple hours while I worked on this video. I find if I don't just "do it" no matter who is around-I won't get anything done, and then I will just regret it-so you will probably be hearing my children in the videos more often than not. I think it's cute, hopefully you will too!

7 comments:

  1. Love the paper you used for your butterfly and the glitter just makes it perfect.. thanks for stopping by my blog, I grabbed your button, hope you will grab mine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me again, I went to look at your video and it wasn't there. :-(

    ReplyDelete
  3. I watched your video on You tube last night! Great job! Say hi to Miss Kiley for me;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohhhhh, this is soooo cute!! Your butterfly really lifted my spirits today!! I can't wait to see some real ones... And you are right -- Sometimes you have to craft no matter who's in the room -- It's the only way to get stuff done!! :)

    I'm a little behind, but I really wanted to stop over and say THANKS so much for becoming a FABULOUS FOLLOWER at www.lovetocrop.com!! I really appreciate your support!! :)

    Amy :) at www.lovetocrop.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your card the paper is beautiful and the butterfly cut is very sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Isabella says she loves you and that we need to make this butterfly. I agree and Tyler was adorable...boo boo...So sweet. I have to get some PK stamps!!

    Tisha

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your butterfly, so cute. Also love the paper. Great job Gina. Hugs Anne :)

    ReplyDelete