Thursday, March 3, 2011

Another Hello Kitty Card!


I made this card for Eleena, Kylie's little friend that turned 5 yesterday. I made a video with Kylie making her card for her BFF, and this is my card. I just wanted you guys to see this one too. I like the way it turned out.

Hope you like it.

Recipe: SU cardstock Pretty in Pink, Whisper White and a light pink from my stash, and black from my stash
Happy Birthday Cuttlebug folder and Swiss Dots Cuttlebug folder (love the cuttlebug!!!)
Ribbon: Paper Trey Ink
Sentiment: Scrappy Moms stamps
Hello Kitty with balloons and the shadow from the Hello Kitty Greetings Cricut Cartridge
White Signo gel pen, Diamond Stickles, and a pink pearl from Michael's dollar section.

8 comments:

  1. Super duper cute!! Love the soft colors!! I love Hello Kitty!!:) TFS!! Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Gina,

    Great card, I love hello kitty. I'm your newest follower. Look forward to seeing more creations.

    Kat
    http://katskreativegreetings.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so adorable Gina. It turned out great! Can't wait to see the video.

    Tisha

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable! My 5 yr old and I just got done watching Kylie's video! She was so excited to see another "scrapper" like her. She says she wants to be her friend because she knows "bone folding"! Her friendes think she is silly when she talks about it! Kylie did a great job! We might need to make a video soon! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Gina.
    Im so sorry it's taking so long to get your package. It's on the way. I got home from a short trip and then I got really sick. I had a fever and stuffy nose. Im too old to get fevers...after 45 they seem so much worse. I just love all the cards and things you've posted on your blog. Im trying to update my blog. I got to starat feeling better so I can do that. Big hugs, Debi

    ReplyDelete
  6. Too cute!! Love glitter on the balloons! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Gina! Thanks for visiting my Blog! I am now a follower of yours. LOVE this hello kitty card!! I just adore Hello Kitty!! Happy Crafting!

    ReplyDelete