Wednesday, March 16, 2011

New Segment on my blog!

I wanted to make an announcement...Kylie (my 4 year old) agreed to have a segment on my blog called "Crafting with Kylie"! She will be doing cards and other projects maybe once every couple weeks. We made her first video a couple days ago, but her daddy hasn't had time to upload and edit it yet, he has been getting things ready for our vacation. As soon as we get back on April 5th, I'll make sure he gets that on the web for us. Kylie is very excited-she thinks my crafty friends are so nice and she wants to be a web star like you guys! lol!

I will be in Florida , and even though I will be on vacation and having fun with my family, I will really miss you guys, and crafting!!!!!!! I can't believe I'm gonna have to go a few weeks without making a card :(((((
I know I might sound silly to many of you, but since starting my blog in January, I have been loving making cards and sharing with you...I'm taking my laptop, and hopefully I can still keep in contact and see what you all create (I'm sure everyone has wi-fi these days!).

Well, that's all for now!!! We are leaving on Friday very very early and driving to Orlando, maybe I'll get lucky and be able to do something tomorrow (fingers and toes crossed!)

Crafty love,
Gina

6 comments:

  1. I will miss u Gina but have tons of fun! I can't wait to see what Kylie makes!!

    Crafty love!
    Tisha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Gina!!
    Have a wonderfully happy time in Florida with your family!! I will really miss you...who am I gonna ask for help?!? LOL You will really be full of ideas when you get back! If it were me?...hhhmmm I'd take a couple of "craft" things (glue, paper, etc) with me hidden in my bags, just in case I found some "stuff" (shells, palm leaves, air plants...)to make things with! Hey! Since you're driving, you can even take scissors! (No one to take them away at the A/P!!!)
    HAPPY & SAFE TRAVELS! Will be here when you get back!
    Hugs from R.I.,
    Laura
    http://bunniescraps.blogspot.com/
    P.S. Can't wait to see Kylie's video!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yayy, can't wait to see Miss Kylie again. She did such a good job on her other video and her card. I hope y'all have a super fantastic trip. (Lots of pics when you get back!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Gina!!! It was so great to meet you and Kiley at the craft fair! I am so glad that Kiley will have a segment! She is such a Web Star!!! I hope you are having a fun time! Email me and tell me what you are up to! I left you a blog award at my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have fun on your trip to Orlando. Momo sent me. I'm now a new follower. Love what I've seen so far. Smooches... http://scrapperinthemaking.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. My daughter is so excited to hear Kylie is going to be doing more videos! She loved watching her HK one!

    ReplyDelete