Sunday, March 13, 2011

Scrapbooked a little this weekend!



In the picture-me and my cousin Tisha :)
Yay me! I finally got a little bit of scrapbooking done at Archiver's on Saturday with my Cousin Tisha from http://tishascraftcove.blogspot.com/. We didn't have a ton of time to play, but we did do a bit of shopping, had a great dinner (thanks Tish!), and I watched Tisha try out some Martha Stuart glitter we both purchased at Joann on paper butterflies-super duper cute!!! I had a lot of fun, but wish I could get together with my crafting friends more often (hi Jane and Michelle!).
I will be putting another card and a video online soon! Come back to see!
Gina






2 comments:

  1. How Funny! I had a blast and can't wait to do it again! Glitter Glitter everywhere!! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Olá querida,
    que trabalhos maravilhosos, eu amei todos os seus trabalhos.
    Eu faço varios trabalhos em artesanatos e comecei a fazer scrapbook e achei muito bom
    amei fazer scrap
    Aqui no Brasil o material é praticamente todo importado então o preço é muito caro.
    Meu blog marcelartesanatos.blospot.com
    beijo grande
    Marcella

    ReplyDelete