Thursday, March 10, 2011

Episode 8 Card...


Recipe: PTI Kraft Cardstock-standard A2 card
1st layer-SU Cardstock-not sure what color, cut at 4 x 5 1/4
2nd layer-Pattern paper-not sure from where, with fuzzy/embossed image cut at 3 3/4 x 5
Rounded all 4 corners with WR Memory Keepers Corner chomper at 1/2"
Stitching with white signo uniball gel pen
Sentiment from Scrappy Moms Designers Choice set stamped with SU Close to Cocoa ink
Oval cut from From My Kitchen Cricut Cart (it was handy!) at 1 1/2, and layer at 1 1/4
Green pearl from Michael's dollar bin
There is also a video for ya!

Episode 8-here is the link:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1OuRgHhD8Y4

6 comments:

  1. Your card is so pretty & what great helpers you had to make it! You deserve Mother of the Year for pulling that off so effortlessly! Thank you so much for the kind words and well wishes you left on my blog!
    {{Hugs}}
    Kathlee

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is such a cute card. I want to thank you for stoping by my blog and becomeing a follower. I am a follower on yours now.Have a great day.I will be back to see what else you create.TFS

    CountryLadyDesigns@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great video - love your use of colour! Thanks for sharing :) From your newest follower.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm now following you!! Soo cute and I'm sure I'm gonna learn a lot!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I loved it too! Isabella and I want to come over and shoot a video with u & Kylie! The card is great!

    Tisha

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute card! Momo sent me ! I am a new follower:)

    ReplyDelete