Thursday, March 24, 2011

Bunny Hop!!!!

Hello everyone! I am on vacation, but just snuck away for the first time to check email and such! I miss having the internet-it's $40/week here, and I don't want to spend that on internet. I have to come to the clubhouse to get free wi-fi, and I snuck out for just a little bit!

I wanted to let you guys know that Tisha from http://tishascraftcove.blogspot.com, and I are having a Bunny Hop! It's April 15-17th. The blog button is on my sidebar, please post our button on your blog, linking back to Tisha's blog (she is the first stop), and mark your calendars so you can join us for fun and candy!!!!! We have asked some wonderful crafty ladies to join us, so you just gotta come see! :)

Well, gotta go back to the kiddies and the hubby! Talk to ya soon!!

Crafty Love,

Gina

9 comments:

  1. Sounds like fun! Have fun on your vacation.

    Hugs,
    Patty
    creativediva98.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope i can make it...sounds like fun...who are we kidding all the hops are fun....I've been sent by MOMO, isn't she fabulous. Love your blog. I'm now a new follower. Would love if you dropped by mine. www.canadiancraftcorner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am planning on making it! Sounds like great fun! I am a new follower, sent by Momo!
    Would be very blessed if you could stop by my blog www.scrappingmamahen.blogspot.com
    Kristin

    ReplyDelete
  4. I will try to make it. :) Sounds fun!
    I came over from Momo's and became a follower. If you would like to check out my blog and become a follower I am at:
    http://myneed2craft.blogspot.com
    ~Terri

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Gina, it's Debi...So you've been away on vacation...sounds great. I was going to ask if you got your package of goodies but if you've been away then probley not. Please let know so I can be sure they arrived.
    I'll be at the hop. Hugs, Debi

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Gina, no I didn't get your e-mail about the bunny hop, but I would love to be a stop on it. I'm so excited, this is a first for me. Thanks so much, Anne :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey Gina Tisha Said you sent me an email about your blog hop but I never recieved it I would love to be part of it.. just re-email me with the info. Have you recieved your blog candy yet it went out Tues. sorry it took me so long thing just got backed up.

    Auntie Marg

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am so excited to be part of this hop thanks for having me Debbie
    Debbiewilson62@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete