Saturday, January 22, 2011

My First Challenge!

Hi everyone!  I am submitting for my first challenge today over at cricutcardzchallenge.blogspot.com.

I am submitting for Cricut Cardz Challenge #58 -SNOWMAN-USING ANY CRICUT CARTRIDGE AND ANY COLORS.

CARD RECIPE:  Base- Kraft Cardstock from Papertrey Ink cut at 4-1/4 x 5-1/2.  Stitch with white Signo Uni-ball pen.     Layer-Spring Rain Cardstock-Papertrey Ink cut at 4 x 5-1/4 and cuttlebug using Snowflakes folder leaving 2 inches smooth on the bottom for the sentiment.
Clear emboss sentiment from The Paper studio stamp set.
Ribbon and buttons:  Fresh Snow and Linen from Papertrey Ink.
Snowman from Winter Frolic Cricut Cartridge cut at 3-1/2" (page 28).  Use dimensionals on snowman.

I hope you like it!   

 

 

 

5 comments:

  1. Wonderful card. Love the background embossing. Thanks for playing along in our snowman challenge at Cricut Cardz.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome card! Thanks for playing with us this week at Cricut Cardz Challenge. Anita

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this card, the embossing is just perfect, thanks so much for joining with us at CCC.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this Gina! I must get this cart!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love how you used the debossing side of the Cuttlebug folder. It looks awesome!

    ReplyDelete