Saturday, January 22, 2011

ANOTHER challenge entry!

I have been having fun crafting lately, can ya tell?  I embellished this gift bag for a Valentine's Day challenge over at stayingcrafty.blogspot.com  I did the blog hop, and now I am submitting my entry!!!   This is what was required:          

"create a project that has some type of love theme, wedding, anniversary, Valentine's, etc.
It also has to have something to do with wrapping a gift, or holding something like Valentine cards or candy.  You can make a bag, a box, a tag, etc.  You can alter an existing item or make something from scratch. There are a lot of possibilities here!  No cards or scrapbook pages."

Here it is! 


RECIPE:  I took a fuschia gift bag and added this beautiful shiny, glittery, heart paper to the front.
I used an EK Success border punch on a piece of Basic Black Stampin' Up cardstock and adhered it to the bottom portion of the bag and added some pearls.
The tag was cut out from the Sweethearts Cricut Cartridge at 3-1/2" in Stampin' Up Basic Black cardstock, and the shadow also at 3-1/2" in Very Vanilla cardstock from Stampin' Up.  I used Tattered Angels Pearl Glimmer Mist on the tag, added pink pearls, and hung it from the handle with black ribbon. 
The handle has several Stampin' Up organdy ribbons.

4 comments:

  1. This turned out absolutely fabulous! The colors and all the little pearls are wonderful. Thanks so much for sharing your work for the challenge, and good luck :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. how beautiful is this...with a gift bag so great it won't matter what's inside! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great bag! Love the paper! I'm your newest follower, hope you will come by for a visit.
    www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry Gina! I said you are an amazing CRAFTER (not grafter)...LOL. and I am lucky that you are my cousin!

    Tisha

    ReplyDelete