Tuesday, January 11, 2011

KYLIE IS A CRAFTER TOO!




My daughter Kylie loves to make cards.  She is 4, and wants all the fun stuff, of course, so she got a lot of things for Christmas so she can craft with me.  We got her a little table, and she likes to spread out, stamp, cut, use ribbon, and loves stickles!  She is so cute and talented!!  My husband was impressed with her card.

She made me laugh yesterday, because I recorded my first video, played it back on the computer, she was watching and her comment was..."Mom!  You're a movie star like the other ladies on the youtube videos we watch!"  I FELT SO SPECIAL!  I aspire to be as great a "movie star" as you ladies out there making informative and fun videos are.  

2 comments:

  1. You're a movie star in my book and I love this pic of her and her supplies! I bet the girls would have tons of fun together making all sort of things!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is sooooo adorable!!!!! I absolutely love how she has her own little space!!! You are a movie star!!!! XOXO Momo

    ReplyDelete