Friday, June 17, 2011

Father's Day Card

Here is another Father's Day Card, this time for my dad and my FIL.  My dad's is the circle card and Tom's dad is getting the A2 size card.   I used the same paper for both cards.  For the bases, I used turquoise SU Textured 12 x 12 cardstock and regular white and a glittery patterned paper.  The sentiment was cut from the Wild Card cartridge at 11.06 on my Gypsy.  I also used the Swiss Dots cuttlebug folder for the sentiment and a white Signo uniball gel pen for the doodle dots around both cards.

Hope you enjoy the video! 


Come back and see me soon!!!!
Crafty love, Gina

2 comments:

  1. This is so very cute Gina! You are great with the circle cards! I must get this cart!

    Tisha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Gina! Awesome Father's Day cards! I have a little something for you on my blog if you'd like to come by and pick it up! ;o)

    Anniebee
    anniebeescraftroom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete