Saturday, June 11, 2011

Card for Elizabeth.

This card I made is for a little 8 year old girl named Elizabeth who was diagnosed with a brain tumor.  I saw this plea on Raquel's website to send her and her family a card.  If you visit her website at raquelsdesigns.blogspot.com, you can get other details and the address to send Elizabeth a card.

This is what I came up with...



                                               
Come visit me again soon!  Guess what!!!!!  My Editor (hubby) forgot to flip my video so it wouldn't be upside down, and the completed pic at the end is sideways!  I told him, and he laughed.  You still get the idea.  Sorry about that!!!!!!!!

Have a great rest on the weekend everyone :)
Gina

4 comments:

  1. Hi Gina I love your card and love the way you embossed the poodle's hair. It looks so sweet. Thanks for the great videos. :)

    Tami
    http://scrappinrabbitdesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. very sweet Gina! Love the colors and the wobble. Must get more of these soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW your card is sooo Adorable!And great job with the embossing,TOO CUTE!!!

    ReplyDelete