Monday, May 9, 2011

"KRAFTING WITH KYLIE"

Good morning everyone!  I am so glad to back to crafting, we have been out of town for the past week, but I'm back now!   I had told you that Kylie (age 4) was going to have her own segment on my blog called, "Krafting with Kylie", where she would come up with ideas and crafts to share with you.  Her first video is for a birthday card for one of her preschool friends.  She loves making cards and crafts, I just have to let her do more on her own...

We were rushing out the door, so I forgot to take a picture of the card.  Here is the rather lengthy video, but if you have time, I'm sure she would love for you to watch it!

We used the Create a Critter Cartridge, the cupcake image
PTI Spring Rain and Hibiscus Burst cardstock, SU Tempting Turquoise all for the cupcake
Base of A2 sized card is PTI White cardstock, layer is from My Mind's Eye, Party Time stack
Ribbon is Hibiscus Burst from PTI and so is the ink
Stamp is from Scrappy Moms

Thanks for watching!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Kylie would love to hear comments from you :)

See ya soon!
Gina

5 comments:

  1. What a beautiful card Kylie, great job!!!

    Leslie

    ReplyDelete
  2. AWESOME JOB KYLIE!!!!! I love it! (My nieces name is Kylie too and she loves to come play in my craft goodies.) Here is an award for you and your mommy to share. Can't wait to see more of your creations. :) Come on over and get it at: http://myneed2craft.blogspot.com/2011/05/i-have-been-awarded.html
    Hugs,
    Terri

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kylie, you are the craftiest little girl I know. You remind me a lot of my little girl who isn't little anymore. She's all grown up now and I miss having her here to craft with me. The card you made is very pretty and a lot of fun too. I can't wait till you make another video.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great job Kylie. Your card is so cute. I'm sure your friend is going to love it.

    Hugs, Anne :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey there Kylie. Great job on the card. I have much bigger hands than you and I still have trouble using the ATG. Your card is delightful. Tell your mom that hand made cards don't have to be perfect...lol
    Hugs, Debi

    ReplyDelete