Sunday, May 15, 2011

Scary Anniversary card...



This card was made for the Flaunt It Fridays Blog Hop Challenge.  The challenge is to use the Happy Hauntings Cricut cart for the Friday the 13th wording.  I cut this at 2 1/2" and the potion bottle at 2".  I stickled the skull bones and stamped Anniversary from The Paper Studios stamp set, and I just positioned it on the clear mount and stamped in versafine black ink and dotted with the uniball signo white gel pen.  I also used doodle dots on the Friday the 13th part.  I took an A2 sized white card and added a layer of houndstooth paper from the DCWV Dots, Stripes and Plaids matstack.  I inked around the card itself and the layer with red ink, after I used my MS Drippy Goo border punch on the bottom.  I also used glossy accents on the drips.  Not your traditional anniversary card!  My hubby and I celebrated our 15 YEAR WEDDING ANNIVERSARY on Friday, May 13th!!!!!!!!

Come back and see me!
Gina

11 comments:

  1. Happy Anniversary! Neat card for your special day! TFS.

    Kris
    dietzrobles at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Anniversary. Love your card
    Trish
    krazykcrafters at msn dot com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have to have that MS punch. It looks so great! Happy Anniversary! Love u guys!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Gina!!
    LOVE IT!! Happy, Happy Anniversary to you & your hubby! I'm using my "drippy goo" punch(negative AND positive) on my Dad's card as chocolate "malted" drips. He LOVES them malteds!! (Shakes for those of you who don't know what a malted is!)Had it all done & no where to put it, but thanks to your video for the tri-shutter, it will find it's home! Will be posting it on my blog when it's done.
    God Bless & Bunnie Hugs from R.I.,
    Laura
    http://bunniescraps.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Gina, Totally Spooky! I also have awarded you with the Cricut-tastic award! LOL-I just noticed!! but it's ok, you deserve a double-dip! Raquel @ Raquelsdesigns.blorgpot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow what a great card Gina, love it. Happy anniversary to both of you. Thanks so much for the award. I'm putting it on my blog right now. I'm so excited. Hugs, Anne :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gina, thank you for the wonderful award. I love this one. It's very special. I feel a special bond with you and I'm honored that you sent this to me.
    Sweet hugs, Debi
    Okay...I have one for you too...please come pick it up :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a great take on the challenge!! Love the anniversary card!! Hope ya'll had a happy one. Thank you for 'flaunting' your stuff with us at Flaunt It Fridays!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for sharing your card and video...hope you had a happy anniversary

    ReplyDelete
  10. That card is so cool!! Congrats on your 15th anniversary on Friday the 13th! Thanks for flaunting it at Flaunt It Friday's!

    ReplyDelete