Friday, July 15, 2011

Stinkin' Cute Blog Award!

Look at this totally adorable award I received!!!!  It is sooooo cute!  I would like to thank Debi from debican01.blogspot.com.  She is soooo sweet for sending this my way :)  If you don't follow her yet, be sure to go visit her Stinkin' Cute blog!   I want to send this award out to a few ladies that I visit quite regularly, and I want to share them with you...

Janice from cricutology.blogspot.com  she has wonderfully informative and fun videos,  go check her out!
Tisha from tishascraftcove.blogspot.com already got one, but I think your blog is Stinkin' Cute too!!!!
Tami from tamiscraftconnection.blogspot.com is such a sweetie!  Check out her Stinkin' Cute blog!
Raquel from raquelsdesigns.blogspot.com is a super talented artist and fellow crafter-you've gotta go visit her too!

As I have said before, I'm so happy to be in this super creative circle of talent.  I appreciate all of you, and am inspired by you each day!

Crafty love!
Gina

3 comments:

  1. Thank you Gina. You're so sweet to think of me. How's our little craft princess? Tell her I'm ready for a new video, and if I can make a request I'd like her to make a Christmas card. (She'll be a hoot with that one.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You so deserve it! Can't wait to see more!

    Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  3. After going over some of your work, you definitely deserve the award. I also have scrapbook ideas on my site. Please check it out! Thanks1

    ReplyDelete